Jeronimo supervised employees to ensure the correct scope and methods are used for demolition and site preparation.
Prior to joining T4 Company, Jeronimo worked with Alarcon Bohm, Oakland, CA as the superintendent responsible for communication with the general contractor and estimators about scope of work. He also coordinated field crews to ensure qualified personnel showed up at the job site.
Jeronimo trains employees to use equipment including Bobcat, scissor lift, and Brokk (mini excavators)
1452 Navellier St, El Cerrito
• Managed the entire project of renovating a house to prepare for sale. Work included painting, complete gut of the bathroom and kitchens, landscaping, refinishing hardwood floors.
• Self-performed all the painting work
Bill Graham Civic Center Auditorium, San Francisco
• Removed asbestos mastic using high pressure water to minimize time spent on the project since the theater needed to be open for an upcoming show
Longfellow ES, San Francisco
• Removed the concrete on columns, while leaving the rebar intact. This involved very precise demolition using mini, remote controlled excavators (Brokks)
PGE Manholes, San Francisco Bay Area
• Removed asbestos wrap on live cables in a confined space
- Asbestos Contractor/Supervisor
- 30 Hours of OSHA training
- 8 Hours of OSHA training
- DOT Supervisor Drug/Alcohol Certificate